Specials & Packages for Your Lodi Vacation
Business and Extended Stay Special: Stay four or more days that include a Tuesday and Tuesday night is free!
“As a business traveler, this is such refreshing change…such comfort and hospitality…I appreciate every thoughtful detail…”
Our Murder Mystery Weekend Packages are a special way for you and your friends to “travel” to another time and place; enjoy fabulous food and fun; discover your acting ability, and hone your detective instincts. It only takes eight (8) AND IF YOU GATHER THE GROUP, we will reward you with a special surprise thank you gift! Experience two nights at the inn, a mystery-themed cocktail party and three course dinner with Lodi Appellation wine, plus a whole day to explore and experience the inn and the area. The entire package is only $579 per couple. It’s a different way to celebrate.
An Exquisite Equestrian Experience – Take a romantic one-hour carriage ride around the beautiful Sargent Ranch and vineyards. Afterwards, enjoy a delicious picnic lunch and the scenic Sierra vistas of the ranch. Main House two-night package $499 Mon.-Thurs. $519 Fri.-Sun; Water Tower Suite package $679 Mon-Thurs.; $699 Fri.-Sun. Please note – due to Horse Shows and other events, this package is not always available. Innkeeper will confirm with reservation confirmation.
Bring Your Bike (Bicycles and Motorcycles) – and ride from our Lockeford B&B to wineries, rivers, ranches, and the winding roads of the countryside. Order one of our snack bags for only $15 (for 2) when you make your reservation. Need to tinker with your bike? Roll it into the barn.
Love of My Life – Say it with Sparkling Wine or Sparkling Cider, Chocolates for Two, Silk Rose Petals, Savory Treats and Scrumptious Confections, plus a Bouquet of Seasonal Flowers* Remember to take home the bouquet and silk petals! $145. *Roses Bouquet add $35. If you wish, include a Love of My Life note from you, too!
Delicious Beginning – In your room discover Chilled Sparkling Wine or Sparkling Cider and inn-made savory and sweet treats to enjoy as you begin your romantic retreat. $69.
Tea For Two – a great way to unwind and plan your explorations.
Befitting the Locke House, have a Country Tea: sandwiches, delicate scones with Devonshire cream and preserves, tea confections and hot English blend tea set up for you in the parlor, dining room, carriageway, or patio. $69. Order when making reservations.
A Little Something Extra in Your Room
Chilled Sparkling Cider $17
Bottle of Red or White Lodi Appellation Wine $45
Please note prices are plus sales tax.
It is our pleasure to offer and arrange. . .
Gift Certificates for Any Occasion
- Staff and team-building events
- Intimate weddings and receptions
- Wedding vow renewals
- Anniversary and birthday parties
- Murder mystery weekends – Eight “suspects” required
- Country high tea and tour of inn – minimum of eight required
- Spa day arranged with Perfect Balance Day Spa
- Reservations for area attractions and events
Purchase your Gift Certificate now.
Under the magnificent canopy of the 400 years-old Valley Blue Oak
On the front Piazza framed by the Georgian door and windows
In the country gardens ablaze with heirloom flowers and trees
In the simple elegant parlors before the redwood, tile and brick fireplace
Picture where will you say “You are my love, forever and a day.”
Elopement / Vow Renewal Wedding Package includes: officiant, two witnesses, wedding couple’s bouquet, and boutonniere, sparkling wine toast and petite wedding cake and cake service, and a Main House room for the newlyweds. $699**. (90 minutes)
Circle of Friends Parlor or Garden Wedding/Vow Renewal – an intimate affair with up to 15 friends – includes: Site for ceremony and reception; sparkling wine/cider toast and cake service; and a Main House room for the newlyweds the evening of the event. $999** (three hours)
If you wish to add dinner for guests to this package, reception dinner prices begin at $29 per person**
Garden Wedding/Vow Renewal and Reception Package – a lovely country garden setting for up to 75 – includes:
- Exclusive use of the inn event areas for six (6) hours
- Set up afternoon/evening before – limit (three) 3 hours
- Main House area for the bridal party to prepare
- Tables and chairs, including gift and guestbook table
- Table linens (except for skirting) and napkins (white or ivory)
- Deluxe port-a-john
- Light refreshments for wedding ceremony participants during wedding rehearsal (if wedding on site)
- List of preferred vendors to insure a quality event: supplies, caterers, photographers, musicians/DJ, ceremony officiant, florists, etc. We coordinate arrangements with your resource choices. Services must be contracted by the client.
- Two Main House rooms the night of the event.
- Arrangements for inn guests to enjoy the area: golf packages, private wine tasting, tours, etc.
- Special room rate for guests who wish to extend their stay before or after the event.
- Delicious full breakfast for registered inn guests
**$1,799 plus $20 per person
**Add current sales tax and 20% Service Charge/Gratuity
Please contact the inn directly for wedding inquiries at email@example.com or by calling (209) 727-5715.