Reserve Our Romantic Water Tower Suite
Plan to stay in the Water Tower Suite at The Inn at Locke House for your California wine country getaway. With its private entrance and deck at the far end of the inn, the three-level Water Tower Suite is the most secluded and romantic of the guestrooms at the inn. The bed-sitting room is a palette of dairy whites set against the warmth of antique brick walls. Rest in a queen, wrought iron, canopy bed surrounded by gossamer curtains. Sit before the fireplace or choose the cozy window seat to read and garden-gaze.
Take three steps up into the rustic black and white tile bathroom with its classic claw-foot tub/shower on the second level of the brick tower. Climb the spiral staircase to the top of the tower’s secluded retreat to read, write and enjoy spectacular views – binoculars provided. Sunrise and sunset are glorious.
An eclectic collection of modern and farmhouse furnishings give the suite an open, romantic, warm atmosphere. Enjoy satellite television and PS3 game console. The suite is a far cry from its former life as tank house, farm office and storage area.
- Comphy linens
- DownLite featherbeds and pillows
- Romantic gas fireplace
- Deluxe organic toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Soft cotton and deluxe microfiber robes
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and guest computer
- AC and USB charging ports on nightstand
- Telephone with free domestic calls
- Flat-screen HDTV with DirecTV
- Sony Playstation 3 entertainment console
- Air conditioning
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom (with antique claw-foot tub)