This is the most Victorian of the Main House rooms with its antique, ornate furnishings. Both bedroom and en-suite bathroom are decorated in variations of green. With table and chairs next to the green marble fireplace, guests have a place to read, write, play board games or view lacy, evergreen treetops from the windows. Soak in the roomy antique claw-foot tub with telephone-style wand and overhead shower.
Considered by the Locke family to be their “best bedroom,” many of their guests enjoyed staying in this room. The Langdon has furnishings original to the room. Our guests enjoy the old-fashioned romance of this room.
- Comphy linens
- DownLite featherbeds and pillows
- Romantic gas fireplace
- Deluxe organic toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Soft cotton and deluxe microfiber robes
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and guest computer
- AC and USB charging ports on nightstand
- Telephone with free domestic calls
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom (with antique claw-foot tub)