The Inn at Locke House is the dream setting for your dream event. Under the magnificent canopy of the 400-years old Valley Blue Oak .....On the front porch framed by Georgian door and windows ....In the gardens ablaze with heirloom flowers and trees ... In the simple elegant parlors before the redwood, tile and brick fireplace .... Picture where you will say "You are my love, forever and a day."
Locke House offers a unique, memorable place for you and your guests. The historic house and gardens are a one-of-a-kind setting which delights the eye and spirit. We focus on one event at a time, assisting in the coordination of your plan, so that you may enjoy your special day.
ELOPEMENT/VOW RENEWAL/SMALL WEDDINGS
Elopement / Vow Renewal Wedding Package includes: officiant, two witnesses, wedding couple's bouquet and boutonniere, sparkling wine toast and petite wedding cake and cake service, and a Main House room for the newlyweds. $699**. (90 minutes)
Circle of Friends Parlor or Garden Wedding - an intimate affair with up to 15 friends - includes: Site for ceremony and reception; sparkling wine/cider toast and cake service; and a Main House room for the newlyweds the evening of the event. $899** (three hours) Reception dinner prices begin at $25 per person.
GARDEN WEDDINGS AND RECEPTIONS
Garden Wedding and Reception Package - a lovely country garden setting for up to 75 – includes:
* Inn Facilitator * Exclusive use of the inn event areas for six hours.
* Four Main House guest rooms (double occupancy) for the afternoon & night of the event
* Tables and chairs, including gift and guestbook table.
* Table cloths and napkins (white or ivory)
* Deluxe port-a-john
* Light refreshments for wedding ceremony participants during wedding rehearsal
* List of preferred vendors to insure a quality event: caterers, photographers, musicians/dj, ceremony officiant, florists, etc. We coordinate arrangements with your resource choices. Services must be contracted by the client.
* Arrangements for inn guests to enjoy the area: golf packages, private wine tasting, tours, etc
* Special room rate for guests who wish to extend their stay before or after the event.
* Delicious full breakfast for registered inn guests
$1599 plus $20 per person.**
** Add current tax and 18% Service Charge/Gratuity
For events running over contracted time, an additional charge of $175 per hour or part of hour.
Available to rent: dance floor, shepherd’s hooks for lanterns and hanging baskets, large brass unity candle stand, white luminaires.
Option to invite additional guests for morning after breakfast: $17.99 ** per person up to 10 indoors and 20 outdoors non- registered guests.
- To confirm an event: Signed rental agreement; Non-refundable rental deposit $500 ; Proof of Event Insurance; Valid credit card number on file with Inn; $500 damage deposit check.
- If wedding ceremony for outdoor event is held at Historic Harmony Grove Church, deduct $100 from above rate.
- Access to guest rooms limited to registered inn guests.
- All amplified music and sound must be off by 10:00 pm.
- Smoking in designated areas outdoors only.
- Alcoholic beverages must be served by caterer with proof of pouring license.
Bridal Showers – Baby Showers - Celebrations of Life – Anniversaries
Tea Parties - Birthday Parties
Luncheons - Staff Retreats – Board Meetings
Each picturesque area of the inn lends itself to the occasion. From menu to decoration to music, just imagine the special memories your event will create here at the inn.