The Inn at Locke House is the dream setting for your dream event. Under the magnificent canopy of the 400-years old Valley Blue Oak .....On the front porch framed by Georgian door and windows ....In the gardens ablaze with heirloom flowers and trees ... In the simple elegant parlors before the redwood, tile and brick fireplace .... Picture where you will say "You are my love, forever and a day."
Bridal Showers – Baby Showers - Celebrations of Life – Anniversaries
Tea Parties - Birthday Parties
Luncheons - Staff Retreats – Board Meetings
Each picturesque area of the inn lends itself to the occasion. From menu to decoration to music, just imagine the special memories your event will create here at the inn.
For a Vintage, Rustic, Country Wedding to be Treasured!
Elopement / Vow Renewal Wedding Package includes: officiant, two witnesses, wedding couple’s bouquet, and boutonniere, sparkling wine toast and petite wedding cake and cake service, and a Main House room for the newlyweds. $799**. (90 minutes)
Circle of Friends Parlor or Garden Wedding/Vow Renewal - an intimate affair with up to 15 friends - includes: Site for ceremony and reception; sparkling wine/cider toast and cake service; and a Main House room for the newlyweds the evening of the event. $999** (three hours)
If you wish to add dinner for guests to this package, reception dinner prices begin at $29 per person (Add current sales tax and 20% gratuity.)
Garden Wedding/Vow Renewal and Reception Package - a lovely country garden setting for up to 75 – includes:
* Inn Facilitator
* Exclusive use of the inn event areas for six (6) hours.
* Set up afternoon/evening before – limit to six (6) hours - may finish in am before event.
* Main House area for the bridal party to prepare.
* Tables and chairs,.
* Table linens and napkins (white or ivory).
* Deluxe port-a-john.
* Light refreshments for wedding ceremony participants during wedding rehearsal (if wedding on site)
* List of preferred vendors to insure a quality event: supplies, caterers, photographers, musicians/dj, ceremony officiant, florists, etc. We coordinate arrangements with your resource choices. Services must be contracted by the client.
* At least one room must be rented for evening of event.
* Arrangements for inn guests to enjoy the area: golf packages, private wine tasting, tours, etc
* Special room rate for event guests who wish to extend their stay before or after the event.
* Delicious full breakfast for registered inn guests
$1999 plus $20 per person.**
** Add 20% Service Charge/Gratuity
For events running over contracted time, an additional charge of $195 per hour or part of hour.
Available to rent: dance floor, shepherd’s hooks for lanterns and hanging baskets, large brass unity candle stand, white luminaires. Note that decorations for inn building and grounds must be approved by owners.
Option to invite additional guests for morning after breakfast: $18.99 ** per person up to 10 indoors and 20 outdoors non- registered guests. **Add current tax and gratuity.
- To confirm an event: Signed rental agreement; Non-refundable rental deposit $500 ; Proof of Event Insurance; Valid credit card number on file with Inn; $500 damage deposit check.
- If wedding ceremony for outdoor event is held at Historic Harmony Grove Church, deduct $100 from above rate.
- Access to guest rooms limited to registered inn guests.
- All amplified music and sound must be off by 9:30 pm.
- NO SMOKING.
- For wine service a bartender is required. Alcoholic beverages must be served by caterer with proof of pouring license.
"Experience a Treasure; Create Treasured Memories"
2010 Best Places in Northern California **** Best Breakfast in the Southwest – Inn Traveler Magazine Friendliest Staff – Inn Traveler Magazine Best in a Wine Region – Inn Traveler Magazine Most Historical Charm – Arrington’s Bed & Breakfast Journal Home and Garden Television HGTV- If Walls Could Talk; Restore America Sacramento Magazine; Fodor’s Guide; Country Escapes Magazine; Every Day with Rachel Ray Magazine; Touring & Tasting Magazine